Complete Overhaul $350
(includes our Ultimate Tune-Up)
Remember when your bike was new?
- Thoroughly Clean Frame & Components
- Thoroughly Clean and Lube Chain (Check Length and Wear)
- Clean Rims
- True Wheels (Tension and Dish as needed)
- Re-pack Wheel (Hub) Bearings
- Re-pack Bottom Bracket (Crank) Bearings
- Re-pack Headset (Steering) Bearings
- Clean & Oil Freewheel Mechanism and Clean Cogs
- Align Front & Rear Frame Dropouts & Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Torque to Specifications:
Crank Bolts, Chainring Bolts, Pedals, Seat & Seatpost Bolts,
Stem & Handlebar Bolts, Bar Ends, Wheels Bolts and/or Quick Release Mechanisms,
Brake Fixing Bolts, Brake Levers, Shift Levers & Derailleur Fixing bolts
- Oil Pedals (if Clipless, Purge With Grease)
- Lubricate All Pivots on Brakes, Derailleurs, Levers & Pedals
- Disassemble, Clean and Lubricate Derailleurs and Brake Pivots
- Cut Cable Housing to Ideal Length
- Resurface Brake Pads
- Lubricate All Cables
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Tighten All Accessory Nuts & Bolts
- Test Ride
No Extra Labor Charged for Replacement of: Any Component Except : Handlebars, Handlebar Tape, Stem, Hubs, Rims, Spokes or Tires
Above: Chad adjusting a V-Brake
Left: We reccommend not making your mechanic mad!
Craig is actually removing a rusted bolt.
- All Parts Extra.
- All Work is Guaranteed for 90 Days.
- There may be additional labor for extra dirty bikes or non-standard equipment.
- S&S Couplings can be cleaned and relubricated with special grease for an additional charge.